The UCI Water Energy Nexus (WEX) Center promotes comprehensive and trans-disciplinary approaches to water efficiency, energy efficiency, and greenhouse gas reduction in the water sector of urban environment.
For 2015-16, the WEX Center is offering “Student Travel Fellowships” to distinguished graduate students who present at conferences with the subject and materials that align with the objectives of UCI WEX Center. For more information please visit us at wex.uci.edu.
- The topic presented must align with the focus of the UCI WEX Center and its objectives.
- Travel must take place in the AY2015-2016 (i.e., 7/1/2015 – 6/30/2016)
- Priority will be given to students of non-tenured faculty
- Priority will be given to students who do not have another source of funding for this travel
- Students must obtain approval of their faculty adviser before submitting (i.e., signature required on attached template)
- Maximum funding available for each student: $500.
Applicants should submit a proposal via email to the WEX Center Manager, Dr. Reza Sobhani (email@example.com) as a single pdf file, using the template below and attaching a pdf copy of the presented material (e.g., conference abstract or paper, poster, etc.). Submittal deadline: December 1st, 2015.